San Diego, CA
Online Introduction to Debate
Winter Trimester 2015
Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. EST from January 20 to March 31, 2015
Wednesdays at 6:30 PST from January 21 to April 1, 2015
Thursdays at 7 PM EST from January 22 to April 2, 2015
San Diego is Capitol Debate’s national headquarters. The office is located in La Jolla, a 5 minute walk from the Pacific Ocean. It is home to the San Diego National Debate Team, which is a national debate team for middle school and high school debaters.
Summer Camp in California
This is the central location of our summer camps in California (we also expanding into San Francisco). We have numerous academic camps and debate camps which we host at the University of San Diego. Our programs include public forum debate camp, policy debate camp, mock trial camp, public speaking school, youth leadership sessions, extemporaneous speaking, improv speaking, creative writing camp, and broadcast journalism courses.
Faculty at this Location
CEO of Capitol Debate
- Camp cancellation credit timetable:
- After May 1 | 85% credit
- 30 - 22 days before start date | 70% credit
- 21 - 8 days before start date | 60% credit
- 7 - 4 days before start date | 50% credit
- 3 - 1 day before start date | 25% credit
- No Show | 0 credit
- Other programs cancellation credit timetable:
- Two weeks before program start | 100% credit
- Within two weeks before program start | 50% credit
- Day of or No Show | 0% credit
For more information about Capitol Debate’s policies, terms and conditions of registration, please see our Terms, Policies, and Conditions page.