Online Introduction to Debate
Winter Trimester 2015
Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. EST from January 20 to March 31, 2015
Wednesdays at 6:30 PST from January 21 to April 1, 2015
Thursdays at 7 PM EST from January 22 to April 2, 2015
Uptown Executive Towers, in the middle of the Dallas metropolis, is Capitol Debate’s Texas headquarters. It is home to our recently formed Dallas National Debate Team, a middle school & high school debate group created to compete on the regional and national debating circuits.
Dallas Debate Camps Coming Soon. . .Summer 2016!!
This is our first foray into the great state of Texas. Capitol Debate has grown from one location in Maryland to numerous academic and debate camps across Beijing, California, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, Virginia, and now Texas.
We will be establishing debate summer camps in Texas starting with the University of Houston from June 6 to June 18, 2015 – Registration open right now!
Faculty at this Location
CEO of Capitol Debate
- Camp cancellation credit timetable:
- After May 1 | 85% credit
- 30 - 22 days before start date | 70% credit
- 21 - 8 days before start date | 60% credit
- 7 - 4 days before start date | 50% credit
- 3 - 1 day before start date | 25% credit
- No Show | 0 credit
- Other programs cancellation credit timetable:
- Two weeks before program start | 100% credit
- Within two weeks before program start | 50% credit
- Day of or No Show | 0% credit
For more information about Capitol Debate’s policies, terms and conditions of registration, please see our Terms, Policies, and Conditions page.