Online Introduction to Debate
Winter Trimester 2015
Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. EST from January 20 to March 31, 2015
Wednesdays at 6:30 PST from January 21 to April 1, 2015
Thursdays at 7 PM EST from January 22 to April 2, 2015
The Avenue Business Center sits in the middle of Chicago, several blocks and a short walk from the coast of Lake Michigan. It is Capitol Debate’s Illinois headquarters and home to our nascent Chicago National Debate Team — a middle school & high school debate group created to compete on the regional and national debating circuits.
Debate Camps in Chicago June 27th to July 9, 2015!!
The Avenue Business Center is our first location in Illinois. Capitol Debate has grown from one academic camp in Maryland to having numerous debate camps, youth leadership camps, public speaking schools, extemporaneous speaking schools, and writing camps across 8 states and 2 countries.
We are planting more academic camps around the nation, and will be setting up Illinois debate camps in the summer of 2015!!
Faculty at this Location
CEO of Capitol Debate
- Camp cancellation credit timetable:
- After May 1 | 85% credit
- 30 - 22 days before start date | 70% credit
- 21 - 8 days before start date | 60% credit
- 7 - 4 days before start date | 50% credit
- 3 - 1 day before start date | 25% credit
- No Show | 0 credit
- Other programs cancellation credit timetable:
- Two weeks before program start | 100% credit
- Within two weeks before program start | 50% credit
- Day of or No Show | 0% credit
For more information about Capitol Debate’s policies, terms and conditions of registration, please see our Terms, Policies, and Conditions page.